MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Great game! Really liked the presentation of it!

Basket & Ball Basket & Ball

What a great little game! Haven't played too much of it but I'm very exited to see this kind of gems here at newgrounds. While it's nowhere as big as some Angry Birds and Candy Sagas this game has POTETIAL! And this is what i really really like about those kind of entertainment.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker. ... ... Speaking of language, I am VERY GLAD to see a game translated to Russian here at NG!!! Thank you SO much! Good luck with future projects!

suntemple responds:

You are welcome :) Glad you liked it!

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

Well. What can I say about this...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Yeah! By no means a perfect game, and combat maybe simple, but damn, is it cool!

SeethingSwarm responds:

So glad you enjoyed it! And yeah, this game is far from perfect, one of my first games with many flaws. It's really nice to know people still play it. Thanks for the review and the nice score! Much appreciated :)

Chompy Chompy

One of the best Newgrounds games so far. BUT 30 high-speed levels is not enough. Well, even if it IS short, it IS still A LOT of fun and challenge. Thanks for the game. 5 STARS out of 5. Gonna check some of your other games for sure!