Mario Kart Ultimate Racing - Crystal Caves Mario Kart Ultimate Racing - Crystal Caves

That was awesome, dude. While it's not perfect, everything isn't. But this video gave gave me a nice entertainment and that's what's good about Newgrounds and Mario Kart itself :)))

hummerh14 responds:

Thanks man glade it was entertaining.

Nintendo Switch Anime Opening Nintendo Switch Anime Opening

What a great piece of animation! Awesome design, idea and execution! If only it would've lasted for just a bit more...

Egorapture Egorapture

Do you know what this reminds me of?
EGORAPTOR!!!!

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Great game! Really liked the presentation of it!

Basket & Ball Basket & Ball

What a great little game! Haven't played too much of it but I'm very exited to see this kind of gems here at newgrounds. While it's nowhere as big as some Angry Birds and Candy Sagas this game has POTETIAL! And this is what i really really like about those kind of entertainment.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker. ... ... Speaking of language, I am VERY GLAD to see a game translated to Russian here at NG!!! Thank you SO much! Good luck with future projects!

suntemple responds:

You are welcome :) Glad you liked it!

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

Well. What can I say about this...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Yeah! By no means a perfect game, and combat maybe simple, but damn, is it cool!

SeethingSwarm responds:

So glad you enjoyed it! And yeah, this game is far from perfect, one of my first games with many flaws. It's really nice to know people still play it. Thanks for the review and the nice score! Much appreciated :)

Hero and Pet - my character Hero and Pet - my character

Nice work! Really liking the style and colors